1. CHANGES IN POLICY
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
1.IHEARTHOMEZ is committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Our Website encrypts your credit card number and other personal information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of all data. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, IHEARTHOMEZ’S top most priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
2. In addition, we keep a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
3. We may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Promotional emails are sent only to ihearthomez.com members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website. At any time, you can notify us if you wish to stop receiving such emails.
4. Any information provided by you to any third party advertisements regarding IHEARTHOMEZ may also be collected by IHEARTHOMEZ and shall be protected in accordance with the present policy.
3. ENJOY SECURE SHOPPING
We use encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online.
5. SERVER LOGS
In an effort to make our Website as effective and enjoyable as possible, the computers (including servers) that operate it collect and retain certain information each time you visit. We might store these statistics in server logs. These statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include: the IP address of the user accessing our Website (i.e. the unique I.D. number of the user's computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.), the Website the user last visited before linking to our Website, how long the user accessed our Website in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive usage of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand how our Website is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data like personal information) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help our business grow.
6. SERVICE PROVIDERS
IHEARTHOMEZ may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Website operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Website, operate various features made available on our Website, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Website work. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Website. We shall however not disclose your credit card details except to the payment gateways.
7. OTHER DISCLOSURES
8. SECURITY DISCLAIMER
1. Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not have same protective parameters as those where you live. If you are located outside India, by providing information to us you agree to keep or transfer information to India and make it available to processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably attempt to prevent unauthorized access through our systems.